Psychological Assessments for Children, Adolescents & Adults
We offer a range of Psychological testing services designed to diagnose specific developmental, behavioural or mental health problems for children, adolescents and adults. Vocational testing to help identify suitable work pathways is also available.
These assessments include preparation of reports for schools, medical specialists, or other health professionals such as Workcover.
Types of Psychological Testing available
- General clinical assessments for specific psychological problems such as anxiety disorders
- Assessment for Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Personality disorder testing
- Assessments of adaptive behaviours (e.g. assessing developmental delays)
- General IQ screenings
- Screening for cognitive function (dementia)
- Stress and other health profilesv
Our Psychological testing services typically require three sessions – an initial background assessment (45 minutes – 1 hour), a testing session (1 – 1.5 hours), and a reporting session to explain our results (45 minutes – 1 hour). Additional time is taken to score the assessments and prepare a full report.
Please note there is no Medicare rebate for this service.
- This varies depending on the assessments and reports required. Our baseline fee is $165 per hour.