Free Information Sessions
Taking care of our mental health and emotional wellbeing is just as important as taking care of our physical health. But it’s often shrouded in mystery with fancy words that we don’t understand, and not much guidance on practical ways to keep the mind well.
At Chrysalis Counselling & Coaching, we aim to take the mystery out of “mental health” and give you a bunch of easy-to-use tools for keeping your brain healthy, and your mind sharp and resilient.
We invite you to come along to our FREE Information Sessions held each fortnight. In each session, we explain the latest understanding about causes and evidence-based treatment for a range of mental health challenges faced by many people in their lifetimes.
We take the mystery out of mental illnesses, and give practical tools to help with recovery and staying well long-term.
Sessions are held every second Wednesday from 6.00 – 7.30 PM at Unit 1 (upstairs), 83 New Cascade Road, Norfolk Island. Please phone 52112 to register your attendance.
Topics covered in 2018 include:
- Personality Disorders (24 January)
- Bipolar Disorder (7 February)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (21 February)
- Self-Harm & Suicide (7 March)
- Pain Disorder (21 March)
- Eating Disorders (4 April)
- Psychosis (18 April)
- Anxiety Disorders (2 May)
- Mood Disorders (16 May)
- Alcohol, Drugs and the Brain (30 May)
- Attachment Problems in Childhood and Adulthood (13 June)